Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stash it!

I find it so enjoyable when a paper line lends itself to layouts that encourage stash usage. My current fav is Daily Junque by Pink Paislee. This line is all about ephemera and bits and pieces. Here it is displayed using a simple sketch from Creative Scrappers and all kinds of goodies from my stash.


And here's a second look at some Junque, this time with a Sketchy Thursdays Sketch!


I got crazy with the embellies and crocheted twine, added beads and even brass butterflies. Even so, the page is holding up well.
If you get a chance to grab some papers from this line do so quickly. They are beautiful and timeless! 
To enhace these already gorgeous papers I used the following supplies:
Tags, Diecuts: 7 Gypsies
Rub ons: TPS, Michael's, Making Memories, 7 Gypsies
Flower: Prima
Dimensional Embelishment: Close to My Heart
Foil Ephemera: making Memories
Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment