Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back to Scrapping

School has been crazy the last two weeks with 3 exams. I've been just WAITING for the long weekend to get here so I could scrap my self to PIECES!!! My first project was to get to the lastest Scrapbook Steals Sketch, Opal #8. I dug through my stash and pulled out some "veterans of the hoard". Poor things have been waiting their turn MUCH too long. Anyway, I used some Kand Company, Sandy Lion, Jolees Boutique, and just a tad of Glitz Design. The unlisted manufacturers? well, some of this I've had so long I don't even remember buying it!!! So hear it is:
The Best Day Ever~


The fabulous sketch from Kristy Lee can be found here: http://scrapbooksteals.stealnetwork.com/wp/2011/11/23/american-crafts-margarita-mid-week-mojo/
Now, back to the scrap room, to revell in my paper goods!!!

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment